News (970)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beenie Man Next Stop Zimbabwe

BEENIE MAN for africa & the JAMAICAN dancehall star is joining the great trek by international stars to Zimbabwe after it was annou…

Started by G-Mark

0 Sep 25, 2010

Round Head & His Management Wants To Sue Twins Of Twins

According to media  news TuffChin understand  that comedians Twins of Twins is being sued by dance-hall artist Round Head. Twins they were…

Started by G-Mark

0 Sep 25, 2010

Gyptian To "Hold You "@BBC Radio Concert

(VP RECORDS, NEW YORK) - Reggae star Gyptian crosses the pond to wow British fans for the annual BBC Radio 1Xtra Live, taking place at Wem…

Started by G-Mark

0 Sep 25, 2010

Its Time...(Official Statement from Jah Cure)

It’s time… I am elevating my career to the international professional level it deserves so that I can be another example to the world of a…

Started by G-Mark

0 Sep 25, 2010

Stephen Marley Testifes On Behalf Of Buju

Stephen Marley, son of reggae icon Bob Marley, appeared in court to testify on behal of his friend and colleague, Buju Banton He said he h…

Started by G-Mark

0 Sep 25, 2010

Sizzla Live In Paramaribo City, Suriname

Started by G-Mark

0 Sep 25, 2010

No Bail For Bounty; Now Accused Of Using Mosquito Zapper On Victim

The ‘Grung Gaad’ Bounty Killer appeared in the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate’s Court this morning, and stood accused of assaulting and…

Started by G-Mark

0 Sep 25, 2010

Tapes Hurt Buju Banton Case – Damaging Testimony Against J’can Artiste!

Defence attorney David Markus slung his arms across the shoulders of his lanky Reggae superstar client ‘Buju Banton’ at the end of the morn…

Started by G-Mark

0 Sep 22, 2010

Prosecution Plays Damning Buju Recordings

The prosecution called its main witness to the stand this morning as the second day of the trial involving Reggae superstar Buju Banton got…

Started by G-Mark

0 Sep 22, 2010

The Prosecution Called Its Main Witness To The Stand His Morning As The Second Day Of The Trial Involving Reggae Superstar Buju Banton

BY PAUL HENRY Observer reporter TAMPA, Florida — The prosecution called its main witness to the stand this morning as the second day of the…

Started by G-Mark

0 Sep 22, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by G M P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service