Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tommy Lee Meets The Girl With The Tattoo Of His Name On Her Chest

Started by G-Mark

0 Sep 24, 2012

Tommy Lee Sitting On His "Demon Bike " Pic

Started by G-Mark

0 Aug 23, 2012

Vybz Kartel Bleaching His Toes? WTF!

Found this image in the inbox, lastnight. Its titled ‘Dancehall artist Vybz Kartel Bleaching His Toes HAHA!’. Thought we would share it to…

Started by G-Mark

0 Aug 5, 2011

Corey Todd Bottles Stone Love Selector For Playing Vybz Kartel’s Song In His Club?

Former Vybz Kartel business associate, Corey Todd is the center of a recent controversy involving him and Stone Love selector, Bill Cosby.…

Started by G-Mark

0 Aug 5, 2011

Vybz Kartel Talks Owning His Artists, “If they take a shower I gots to know about it”

Dancehall hero Vybz Kartel recently sat down with The Fader magazine where he dished out on a number of topics including his business asp…

Started by G-Mark

0 Jun 29, 2011

Vybz Kartel Talks Owning His Artists, “If they take a shower I gots to know about it”

Dancehall hero Vybz Kartel recently sat down with The Fader magazine where he dished out on a number of topics including his business aspi…

Started by G-Mark

0 Jun 29, 2011

Buju Speaks Through His Music

OVER the years Buju Banton has recorded songs that speak to the social conditions. These powerful lyrics effectively capture the heart and…

Started by G-Mark

0 Jun 24, 2011

Vybz Kartel Release Statement About The Depature Of His Manager Corey Todd

DJ Vybz Kartel has denied making “disparaging remarks” about his former business partner, Corey Todd. He has released a statement to this…

Started by G-Mark

0 May 23, 2011

Beenie Man Puts On His Charity Cap For Alpha Boys

Dancehall heavyweight Beenie Man, is the latest reggae artist to use their image and influence for charity. Beenie Man, who toured the A…

Started by G-Mark

0 Apr 23, 2011

I-Octane Weighs In On His Successful Tour “Mi know mi put in the work”

Break through reggae/dancehall sensation I-Octane recently weighed in on his hugely successful United States tour. In a recent interview…

Started by G-Mark

0 Mar 11, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by G M P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service