All Discussions Tagged 'On' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beres & Friends In Concert Kicks Off On March 26

Reggae crooner Beres Hammond and Friends will perform live in concert on the Greens of Ardenne on March 26. Beres Hammond is expected to d…

Started by G-Mark

0 Mar 15, 2011

I-Octane Weighs In On His Successful Tour “Mi know mi put in the work”

Break through reggae/dancehall sensation I-Octane recently weighed in on his hugely successful United States tour. In a recent interview…

Started by G-Mark

0 Mar 11, 2011

Mr. Vegas “Sweet Jamaica” Number One On MTV Africa Dancehall Charts

International dancehall artiste Mr. Vegas has taken control of the number one spot on the MTV Base Africa Dancehall chart in Africa with t…

Started by G-Mark

0 Mar 11, 2011

Vybz Kartel Does Interview On His Publicity Stunts

CONTROVERSIAL deejay Vybz Kartel has admitted that many of his actions are engineered to draw attention to himself and by extension his m…

Started by G-Mark

1 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by SUPATRIGA

Konshens Weighs In On The State Of Reggae Music

Dancehall deejay Konshens is one a several dancehall artists of late who are sharing their thoughts on the current state of reggae and da…

Started by G-Mark

1 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by SUPATRIGA

Gramps Morgan And Stephen Marley Testify On Behalf Of Buju Banton

Buju Banton friend and fellow reggae artist Stephen Marley and Gramps Morgan today took the stand to testify on behalf of Buju Banton, who…

Started by G-Mark

0 Feb 17, 2011

PR: Reggae Artist G Tee Shotta Snags Top 20 Spot On Billboard Charts

After landing on the Billboard Top 20 Hot Singles Chart with his new hit single release “Name Brand,” Reggae artist, G Tee Shotta is on…

Started by G-Mark

0 Feb 16, 2011

I-Octane Take On New York For Upcoming “My Life” Tour

Break out reggae/dancehall artists I-Octane will set foot in New York City later this month to a welcome fits for a King. Octane, who is…

Started by G-Mark

0 Jan 21, 2011

Alaine Is Number One On MTV Africa Charts

Singer Alaine continues to reap more success with her poignant tribute You Are Me. The track which was written and produced by Alaine and…

Started by G-Mark

0 Jan 19, 2011

David Brooks To Perform On Rebel Salute 2011

Dancehall deejay Mavado will be performing on this year staging of the popular Rebel Salute show under the name David Brooks. Over the ye…

Started by G-Mark

0 Jan 4, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by G M P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service